Re-Bath LLC represents and warrants all DuraBath SSP products (including Bathtub Liner, Shower Base Liner, Replacement Shower Base, Replacement Bathtub, Wall Surround System, Soap Dishes, Trim, and Accessories) manufactured by or for Re-Bath, LLC, bearing the Re-Bath label, and sold to Residential Buyers, to be free from manufacturing defects for as long as the Buyer owns the residence. Manufacturing defects are defined as cracking, chipping, peeling, and/or discoloration of the DuraBath SSP product.
Re-Bath LLC will, upon notification and substantiation that the goods have been properly maintained, correct such defects by suitable repair or replacement of product at Re-Bath LLC’s expense and sole discretion. Warranty is transferable one time during the first (12) months following installation.
Labor costs associated with suitable repair or replacement due to manufacturing defects are also covered under this warranty. Re-Bath LLC reserves the right to provide factory certified labor from another source to complete the warranty work if the original Re-Bath franchise is nonparticipating, ceases to exist at time of warranty claim or is unable for any reason to fulfill the terms of this warranty.
This warranty excludes the following:
- Damage due to use of any cleaning agent, drain cleaner or other chemical agent not listed on the Re-Bath Approved Cleaners List (for a list of approved
- cleaning products, visit the Re-Bath web site, www.rebath.com, or call 1-800-426-4573).
- Damage caused by improper maintenance or repair, abuse, misuse or events beyond Re-Bath LLC’s control including, but not limited to, cigarette
- burns, holes cut or drilled into Re-Bath products, and damage caused by removal or improperly maintaining the silicone seal around the perimeter of Re-Bath
- Damage caused by open, or unattended, flame/candles.
- Damage caused by the use of suction cups, tension rods, shower curtain rods or adhesives applied to the surface of Re-Bath products.
- Products that are not manufactured by or for Re-Bath LLC for sale to & installation by its franchises.
- Products that have not been installed by Re-Bath LLC or its franchises.
- Attempted repair or removal of Re-Bath products by anyone other than a Re-Bath Factory Certified Installation Technician.
- Products that have not been paid for in full by buyer.
Proof of purchase is required when making a warranty claim. Buyer agrees to allow Re-Bath LLC or its agents to inspect products to determine if this warranty applies and whether to repair or replace the products. All warranty claims must be made in writing to the local Re-Bath franchise from whom the buyer originally purchased the Re-Bath products, or to the current Re-Bath Franchise in your area.
EXCLUDING THE ABOVE, RE-BATH LLC DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TRADE USAGE. FURTHERMORE, RE-BATH LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY, LOSS OF TIME, LEGAL SERVICES, OR TRAVEL) WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME AND WHETHER OR NOT BASED IN WARRANTY, CONTRACT, INDEMNITY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LAW OR EQUITY.